This update fixes some issues surrounding the PVP implementation and makes more areas PVP enabled to make things a bit more interesting.
- Fix for targeting while moving
- Fix for not being able to target attack a player if you already have another target
- PVP attack is now double tap instead of long-press
- Long press now exclusively loots bags under other players / monsters
- Fix for short skull time if you kill a player
- New PVP zones:
- Slime forest
- Deeper Widow cave
- Inside Cyclopse plateau
- Deepest Water Wyrm cave
- Imp volcano
It is worth noting the patches that occurred last night as they are changes that are otherwise unlisted.
- Mages and Rangers do full damage even when stood next to players (PVP only)
- Knights do not throw knives at distance as it was preventing them from hitting their hardest (PVP only)
I’m sure there will be many more tweaks to come but this is a good start. Its interesting to already see little wars and guild arguments developing over hunting zones that are PVP enabled… suddenly it is very beneficial to form friendships and be part of a guild if you want to hunt effectively in the harder zones. I look forward to seeing how this pans out over the coming months, though I feel Guilds may now be needed sooner rather than later 😉