It’s been a while but it’s official – we are back on track and I’m hitting the code again! To mark this great occasion we indulged in a 12 hour live coding session over at twitch (www.twitch.tv/foxzorz) which culminated in the release of a new version.
This release brings the following:
- Fix for combat cooldown remaining on death
- Several map tweaks
- Fix for emote bugs
- Fix for experience gain showing as negative on bosses
- Brand new email verification system
- Training weapons now hit for 2% max of the targets hp
- Bosses can no longer become un-elite
- New Behemoth zone (experimental)
- Bank capacity doubled
- Full support for keyboards (bluetooth or otherwise) on Android devices added
- Behemoths take twice as long to respawn as other creatures
Its no secret a lot of people have struggled using commands to verify and manage their email addresses in-game, this was a fairly major issue and has taken a while to rectify largely because it was extremely boring and I couldn’t bring myself to work on it.
The new “My Account” menu
There is a new “My Account” section in the main menu that has all of the tools you need to verify or change your email address. In addition, several small bugs with the existing system have been fixed so you should now easily be able to manage the security of your account. The next update will bring a “change password” section too, for those of you who have recovered an account and are stuck with an auto-generated one you can never remember.
All the best,