A mid-week patch has just been deployed that addresses a number of bugs and performance issues that I felt couldn’t wait until the weekend.
The performance issues in the new zone should have been addressed.
- You can now change your password in the “My Account” section
- Elite weapons have been buffed up to 15% damage after the 10% regression
- Critical bug fix for player entities being left in-game if you disconnect in combat then die
- Critical bug fix for players experiencing client freezes and weirdness on Android
- Various overdue stability fixes server side
- Behemoth zone performance improvements
- Removal of bluetooth keyboard support (temporary, this was contributing to the freezes on Android)
A big thank you to everyone who notified me of issues and helped me track them down so I could get this fixed and patched as quick as I did. Really – thank you.