Liam
Developer

Let there be light!

Postby Liam » Mon Apr 03, 2017 10:26 pm

Helooooooo people,

This topic is for discussion regarding the following news post:

http://www.miragerealms.co.uk/devblog/u ... -be-light/

Cheers!
Don't take refuge in the false security of consensus.
-Christopher Hitchens

Hyona

Re: Let there be light!

Postby Hyona » Mon Apr 03, 2017 10:30 pm

\_(ツ)_/¯

MAGISTRATE

Postby MAGISTRATE » Mon Apr 03, 2017 11:08 pm

8-) 50 shades darker
Magistrate
All Laws are written in White Paper ,
All Laws are written in Black Ink,
All Laws that is written is Blind,
All Laws that is written is Scaled.

All Truths are Sealed by Lies,
All Lies are Inspected by Truth,

HafizGaras

Postby HafizGaras » Tue Apr 04, 2017 7:27 am

0_0 can't w8 for this m8
Earth

Darkless

Postby Darkless » Tue Apr 04, 2017 9:04 am

Something to fix: torch dont give light and i can see where are monsters when they are hidding dark ;)
Attachments
Screenshot_20170404-105757.png
Screenshot_20170404-105757.png (285.77 KiB) Viewed 1639 times
Screenshot_20170404-105812.png
Screenshot_20170404-105812.png (286.47 KiB) Viewed 1639 times
8-)

HafizGaras

Postby HafizGaras » Tue Apr 04, 2017 9:09 am

just opened MR n see this update 0_0 it's .....................................................awesomeeeeeeeeeeee.Best update ever
Earth

Aemlitsch

Postby Aemlitsch » Tue Apr 04, 2017 11:02 am

As Darkless said you can still see the mob name when it's not in your vision field but you can also select it, as shown in the screenshot below.
Attachments
Screenshot_2017-04-04-11-16-45.png
Screenshot_2017-04-04-11-16-45.png (639.91 KiB) Viewed 1634 times

Szef

Postby Szef » Tue Apr 04, 2017 5:29 pm

Imagine option to turnoff your light, when pvp will be expanded :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Just chief.

EnderDog1

Mad about bullies

Postby EnderDog1 » Wed Apr 05, 2017 4:01 am

You know, I love this game, but I hate those people who decide to sit in the arena all day, bully lower lvl players after training for hours with their boyfriends that call you dumb and say you can't stand up for yourself. I for one had this exact thing happen to me five seconds ago, and since I can't stand these types of people who sit there and bully all day, I had a little "outburst" as you could say, I got warned by a moderator for cussing because I was completely pissed off at these people pushing me down because they are higher levels, but I am mad about one thing in particular:from what I know, they got no warning and no repercussion for bullying me and causing my "outburst". I am very angry about this and I've put a lot of time in his game trying not to take shortcuts like said bullies have because they even admitted I ruined their "training" which means that they, being friends, were sitting there farming each other. I have gotten most of my skill from spending hours on end fighting trolls,water when's, and cyclops. As well as for all I know, one of these bullies could have been a moderator warning me. I could be in the wrong here but I think I'm in the right and that's what counts.

Xenosys

Re: Mad about bullies

Postby Xenosys » Wed Apr 05, 2017 5:27 pm

EnderDog1 wrote:
Wed Apr 05, 2017 4:01 am
You know, I love this game, but I hate those people who decide to sit in the arena all day, bully lower lvl players after training for hours with their boyfriends that call you dumb and say you can't stand up for yourself. I for one had this exact thing happen to me five seconds ago, and since I can't stand these types of people who sit there and bully all day, I had a little "outburst" as you could say, I got warned by a moderator for cussing because I was completely pissed off at these people pushing me down because they are higher levels, but I am mad about one thing in particular:from what I know, they got no warning and no repercussion for bullying me and causing my "outburst". I am very angry about this and I've put a lot of time in his game trying not to take shortcuts like said bullies have because they even admitted I ruined their "training" which means that they, being friends, were sitting there farming each other. I have gotten most of my skill from spending hours on end fighting trolls,water when's, and cyclops. As well as for all I know, one of these bullies could have been a moderator warning me. I could be in the wrong here but I think I'm in the right and that's what counts.
And that belongs into the news section because..?

Anyhow, who're you to judge which method of getting stronger's "proper" and which is not?
If they wanna go the arena-training way and you interfered, cuz it doesn't fit your image of how the game should be played, it's your loss and you probably deserved the way you were treated.
Incase you haven't noticed, there're no drops, nor character level exp in arena, all you can ever gain from going there is upping your Atk and Def skill really slowly along with some mental issues due to being at people's mercy of not interfering in said training.

So, get over yourself an calm down. Even if you didn't trigger their behaviour in some way, PvP's full of ganking etc, risks of it being open.

Another piece of advice, if you want to be heard and discuss these kinda issues properly, leave out a couple "I'm so mad" and post it in the right section. (It's called "Realm Chat" btw.)

Good luck.

B2T:
Love the new lighting options, they brought the game to life a little more and caves etc feel like a whole different adventure now

Thumbs up!

PS.
Who came up with the hilarious names of the different lighting options?

Made my day :lol: