The type of personal information we collect
- Email Address
How we get the personal information and why we have it
All of the personal information we process is provided to use directly by you for one of the following reasons:
- Account verification
- A memorable, unique identifier for authentication
We use the information you have given us in order to give you (and only you) access to your characters, and a means to recover a forgotten password or transfer your account to another email address.
We do not share this information with anyone.
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the lawful bases we rely on for processing this information are:
- We have a legitimate interest
How we store your personal information
Your information is securely stored on our server.
We keep your Email Address until:
- Such time as you instruct us to delete your account
- If you are permanently banned for breaking the rules, 30 days after the ban takes effect
- If you have not been a supporter, 6 months after your last login
We will then dispose of your information by removing all of your player data from the database. This data may be retained in database backups taken for the purpose of disaster recovery for a period of time until they become unnecessary to secure the data of our active players in the event of a significant technical issue.