Lots of bug fixes and various extensions of the previous release.
What has changed?
- Punishment comment min length brought in line with punishment revoke comment min length
- If a friend’s name has changed, it is updated when they come online
- If your friend’s name has changed and they are online when you login, it is updated
- Minutes remaining on an active ban is now correctly displayed
- Fix for being unable to delete characters
- Leading and trailing whitespace and newlines is trimmed from ban and revoke comments
- Warnings no longer display a duration and now always last for 5 days
- Punishments always use the data of the target player, even if another player from that account is online
- Namelocks now apply to the target player, even if another player from that account is online
- Players are informed if another character of their account is namelocked while they are online
- Players can no longer evade punishments if they are punished while logged into the out-of-game menu
- Revoked rule violations are now hidden from players in their Criminal Record
- Name changes are now recorded in the database against the Hero
- API now includes created date and name history (if applicable) https://api.miragerealms.co.uk/v1/armoury/Coke (replace Coke with your character name)
Not the most exciting PTR build in the world, but there was a surprising amount of little gotchas and I wanted to make sure everything worked 100% correctly and all the issues with the punishment system currently present in the live game were also resolved. I am determined to build this right 🙂 As with before if you would like to help test please work with the GMs on the PTR to get aboosed 😀
Now, time to work on the last bits of “boring” stuff and get this all dialed in so we can start doing cool stuff on Wednesday!