Stats are numbers that measure your character's strength. You can access your character's stat screen in your inventory by pressing the tab with a yellow book icon, or by pressing the "X" key if you're playing from the PC client.
- This skill increases players' damage dealt with Melee weapons (Swords, Maces and Axes), as well as allowing you to equip better ones. It is the Knight's main damage skill. Melee attacks cannot miss but can be blocked.
- This skill increases players' damage dealt with Bows, as well as allowing them to equip better Bows and Ammunition. It is the Ranger's main damage skill. Distance attacks can miss if the attacker has less than 100% accuracy and can also be blocked.
- This skill increases players' damage dealt with Magic based items: (Staves, Rods and Runes), as well as allowing you to equip better Staves, Rods, Tomes and cast stronger Runes. It is Mage's and Shaman's main damage skill. It also increases Shamans' healing power. Magic attacks can never miss, but Monsters magical attacks can be blocked.
- This is a universal skill every vocation uses, it helps reducing damage taken. It also allows players to equip better Shields.
Character stats are universal stats that increase with Level.
- This stat increases players' maximum Health (5 Health per 1 Stamina).
- It's the amount of health players regenerate every 5 seconds (Given the player has at least 1 nourishment, is not in a safe zone or stacked on the same tile with another player). 50 Stamina grants players 1 extra health regen.
- This stat increases your Maximum Mana, which allows you to cast more spells. 1 Spirit grants you 5 max Mana.
- It's the amount of mana you regenerate every 5 seconds (Given you have at least 1 nourishment, are not in a safe zone or stacked in the same tile with another player). 50 Spirit grants you 1 extra mana regen; Knights and Rangers have 5 base mana regen, Mages and Shamans have 10 base mana regen
- It's your inventory's capacity. Each item has its own Cap value, which cannot exceed your character's cap; you can't loot any more items if they do, and youll have to either destroy items, sell them, trade them or deposit them in your bank. All characters start with 400 cap, and gain 10 per level.
- As long as you have more than 0 Nourishment, you will regenerate Health and Mana (once every 5 seconds). If you have 0, you will stop regenerating (you add Nourishment by eating food). Every nourishment point lasts 1 minute, and every character has 60 max nourishment.
- It's your character's probability of landing a Critical Hit (A hit that deals 1.5x your usual damage), critical hits are indicated by larger damage numbers on top of the target. All characters have 10% base critical chance. It can be increased with Light Equipment with this Bonus Modifier. It is also the chances of a Shaman to do a critical heal (Healing 1.5x the original healing amount).
- Your character's probability of landing a hit with Bows, which can miss their shots (Any other Weapon is unaffected by this stat). All characters have 95% base Accuracy, but it can be increased with Medium Equipment with this Bonus Modifier.
- It's your chance of completely negating a Melee or Distance attack's damage and Monsters Magic attack's damage. All characters have base 0% block chance, however, all Shields have 10% block chance (May have more if they have the bonus modifier), additionally, Heavy Equipment may drop with this bonus modifier as well.
These stats can only be gained from equipment.
- This stat is gained from Weapons, it directly increases your attack damage.
- This stat is gained from Helmets, Armours, Boots and Gloves. Additionally, any item may drop with a "Fortified" bonus modifier which gives them more armour. It reduces damage taken along with Defence.
Bonus Modifiers are stats that further amplify your Equipment's effectiveness. Every item drops with 2 different bonus modifiers (They cannot roll the same bonus twice). All bonus modifiers stack with each other (so you can have up to 12% leech if you so wish).
- A bonus modifier that increases critical hit chance by 2%. Only Light Equipment, Staves, Rods and Tomes may drop with this modifier.
- A bonus modifier that increases your chance of blocking a hit by 2%. Only Heavy Equipment, Swords, Maces, Axes and Shields may drop with this modifier.
- A bonus modifier that increases your Accuracy by 5%. Only Medium Equipment and Bows may drop with this modifier.
Note: Having more than 100% accuracy doesn't have any special effect as of now, so it is recommended to only have 1 piece of equipment with this modifier.
+ HP Regen
- A bonus that adds Health Regeneration depending on the item's level requirement.
|5 - 35||1|
|40 - 75||2|
+ Mana Regen
- A bonus that adds Mana Regeneration depending on the item's level requirement.
|5 - 35||1|
|40 - 75||2|
- A bonus modifier that increases the effectiveness from potions by a 2%, which means you'll recover 2% more health and mana from them.
- A bonus modifier that heals the player for 2% the damage they deal (Includes basic hits, spells and Runes).
Note: Having a training weapon equipped disables your leech bonus.
- A bonus modifier that increases the amount of money you gain from loot bags by 3% (per equipped piece with this modifier).
- A bonus modifier that reflects 2% of the damage dealt to the player back to the attacker. (If you have Leech, reflected damage will not heal you).
- A bonus modifier that grants the wearer 1% elemental resist to all elements (Does not give elite resist). (It basically reduces all damage taken by 1%).
- A bonus effect that grants you more Armour. The amount of extra Armour depends on the item's level requirement (For example, a level 40 Helmet will grant you 4 extra Armour).
- A bonus effect that guarantees that the item you dropped rolls with the maximum possible primary and secondary stats.
Note: This bonus modifier no longer grants 20% extra stat points.
Any item dropped by a Zen, Elite or Giant Monster is guaranteed to drop as Elite, Equipment with this bonus also requires 5 more levels than their regular version in order to be able to equip it. (So an Elite level 40 helmet will require level 45 for you to be able to equip it).
- This bonus effect reduces a percentage of the damage you take from Zen, Elite and Giant Monster mutations. The % of resistance granted depends on what piece of equipment it is (Listed in each item's page). Only Equipment and Shields may grant elite resist.