This is a client patch that adds some things that I have been meaning to add for a long time, but have never quite had the time. Camera zoom is a big one… just look at how far we can see when fully zoomed out on PC now.
- Camera zoom (view up to 8 extra tiles)
- PC UI scale (up to 200%)
- Android UI resolution (a bunch of common options)
- Eating / drinking noises (just yours or everyones)
- Damage text (to and from you, or everyones)
- Your HP bar (show it or don’t)
- HP bar added to all inventory screens (seen above on the left)
- HP bar added to android chat screens
- Android UI resolution default bumped up slightly
The changes in this patch are things I think the game has needed from day one, so it is nice to finally have the time to chill out and add them on a slow Saturday afternoon.
The client download has been updated (no version change)
- Fix for UI scale screwing up text and hp bar offsets ingame
- Fix for changing the camera zoom messing up the UI when scaling is changed at the same time
- Added smaller in-game text scaling options on android
See you in game,